Wehehehe.. Evoul Jun! I got tagged. Toink! It doesn't really bother me. As a matter of fact, tagging is good. It acts as an alternative to an otherwise blank post when procrastination and boredom strikes.
A - Available/Single? - Single. Not looking. And proud of it. Hehe. :)
B - Best Friend? - Ubal and Bax. And Karla and the Asylum. :P
C - Cake or Pie? - Pies! Pies come in different varieties. Pies can be Fruit Pies or Meat Pies. Yum! Wahahaha!
D - Drink Of Choice? - Bottomless Ice Tea. Or plain water. Having a temperature not exceeding 4°C.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? - Pen, Paper, and a Bag (contains yet more pens and paper)
F - Favorite Colour? - Any shade of Brown and Purple
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? - Gummy Bears! It's sugar-coated. Variety of textures.
H - Hometown? - Cotabato City. Enough said. I love this place. Bwahahahaha!
I - Indulgence? - FOOD. BOOKS. NET.
J - January Or February? - January. February is a busy month. Paperworks and other gibberish. January is a period of adjustment after the Yuletide season. Relax, relax, RELAX.
K - Kids & Their Names? - Toink. I don't have one. But I already thought of a name, Sidonie Shekin.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? - "I". Hahaha! Egoistic! Btw, Life is incomplete without the UPS and DOWNS.
M - Marriage date? - later.
N - Number Of Siblings? - 3. A sister - Sharmaine and 2 pesky brothers (kidding) - Ammar and Muaz. I'm the eldest (and the cutest). I love them. Though it may not be that obvious. ^^
O - Oranges Or Apples? - Oranges. More accessible. They are more chew-able than apples. Hehe. See how lazy I can be?
P - Phobias/Fears? -WORMS. Not necessarily fear. I just find them icky. *vomits*
Q - Favorite Quote? - "A life without challenge is a life not lived. Of all the challenges, the greatest is to be yourself."
R - Reason to Smile? - life in itself.
S - Season? - Autumn. But since there is no fall here, I guess I'd just stick to summer. Summer break! :)
T - Tag people? - hmmm...? *think, think* Ychel (sorry!), Tina, Avy, and Giovanne.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? - I am fascinated with the moon. And I call her Cynthia. I talk to her ABOUT her (and it's like talking to myself). Hehe. Yeah, I AM a lunatic after all.
V - Vegetable you don't like? - Okra. Urgh.
W - Worst Habit? - Aye, aye Jun! PROCRASTINATION. Tsk.
X - X-rays You've Had? - Lungs. Hehe. I used to have 61% of my lungs working properly back in grade 6. My mom scolded me because instead of getting the oh-my-god-mommy-I'm-gonna-die attitude that she expected, I quipped, "At least hindi less than 50%!" *wide grin*
Y - Your Favorite Food? - Coffee. Potatoes, Cheese, and Chicken. :)
Z - Zodiac Sign? - Gemini. Haha! This is sooooooooo true. Tells a lot about me.
--O--
Benjo, I have here some of my "calligraphic scraps". Hehe. Good luck in deciphering the code. :P
7 comments:
Waa.. ok soo im tagged? :P ok ill do it.... hehe
haha! ok..tag ulit ako.dont worry ayos yang tag..tag na yan! at least ive got something to think and to do.lolz!
add moko sa friendster ha.tpos ill do this tag asap im not in the mood pa.lolz! take care yah.mwahhhh.
WAAAAAAAHHH DI KO MABASA!!!!!!!!!! WEEEE ANG GALENG HAHAHA GRABE ANG CODE MO BENJO LANG NABASA KO! AYOS ASTIG KA MY DEAR.. hehehe hindi ako nasigaw noh?
Hehe.. Char uie. Mababasa mo rin yan. Hihihi..
i wonder why you mention coffee as your favorite drink. LOL
bam! tell me, how are you? :)
is Sidonie Shekin male, or female? :-)
pwede babae, pwede lalake. hehe. Pero mas pambabae. ^^
Post a Comment