4 JOBS I’VE HAD
Housemaid (Uh-huh. I can pass for an OFW in Dubai. Summer time is ENSLAVING-BAM-TIME at home. I do all the chores. MINUS the salary! What could be worse!?)
Webteam Member
Pseudo-freelance Writer
Election Campaign Manager (And I'm not even 18 yet! Tsk.)
4 MOVIES I’VE WATCHED OVER & OVER
My Sassy Girl
Windstruck
Il Mare (yeah I looooooooooooooooove Jun Ji-hyun!)
300
4 PLACES I’VE LIVED
Cotabato City
Davao
Kusiong
Dreamland (Oh yeah!)
4 TV SHOW/STATIONS I LIKE TO WATCH
Alice Gakuen
WWE
Myx Hit Charts (hehe.. :P)
National Geographic
4 PLACES I’VE BEEN ON VACATION
Davao
Kusiong
Tacurong
Paglas (You may never heard some of these places, but yes, they do exist)
4 OF MY FAVE FOODS
CHEESE!
Potatoes
Chicken
Pasta
4 PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
Minute Burger (Midnight Snack!)
My room (Have to pack my bags!)
Home (uh-huh... i'm coming, I'M COMING!)
Near "him" (I'm going home tomorrow. And I won't be back until last week of May. He's going to Cebu at the end of this week. And he won't be back until September. *sniff*)
4 PEOPLE WHO WILL (hopefully) RESPOND TO THIS MEME GAME
Ychel
Rian
Kevs
Tea
----
Thanks for the tag Avy. To keep cobwebs away. Hopefully.
Can't think of anything to do. Frozen braincells. Going on a pseudo-hiatus. Activities to be posted when sanity returns.
2 comments:
ive watched il mare and sassy girl countless of times..... nyahaha.. cant get enough of it.
what kind of cheese do you like? lol hi bam!
Post a Comment