This week is a jambalaya of events. Positive and Negative Energies.
Negative:
~ My problem with my barkada is not yet solved. And I think it will be that way forever. It pains me that our two and a half year samahan is going to waste. However, one should never keep broken glasses. You'll only get wounded in the end. Nevertheless, I will forever treasure the moments I've had with them. They once took up a huge part of me. And they will always will.
~ I've had a bunch of freaky dreams. I searched their meanings on http://dreammoods.com and I found that they are indeed connected with the current events in my life. Such freaky dreams include being trapped between a guerrilla and army war, the sight of dead bodies on stalls, guns, blood and needles, and the pungent smell of blood mixed with rainwater.
~ I just learned that I have an invisible entity (a.k.a. twin). Ate Marj vindicated this idea when she saw a girl inside my room two nights ago. She thought that it's ME, but then she remembered that I'm in the living room busy swooning over Jun Matsumoto. The "girl" is supposedly a doppelganger. Two theories came up. One, the influx of negative energy (my depression moments and sad aura) conjured huge amounts of negativity in my room, thus creating the said "girl". Two, it's an entity which decided to imitate my face for the fun of it. HOWEVER, during my talks with Ate Marj (who herself has a twin), I found out that the "girl" is not a mere doppelganger, but a spiritual entity which is deemed to be my twin forever (think of the daemon in The Golden Compass). I often had experiences wherein most people mistook me for the "girl". Too many experiences. Anyway, I'm finally okay with the thought of it. I was then advised not too TALK TO HER (which I really want to do) because she might feed on my weakness and become strong, and may replace the physical me. Oh well. Another set of rules. *rolls eyes*
Negative:
~ My problem with my barkada is not yet solved. And I think it will be that way forever. It pains me that our two and a half year samahan is going to waste. However, one should never keep broken glasses. You'll only get wounded in the end. Nevertheless, I will forever treasure the moments I've had with them. They once took up a huge part of me. And they will always will.
~ I've had a bunch of freaky dreams. I searched their meanings on http://dreammoods.com and I found that they are indeed connected with the current events in my life. Such freaky dreams include being trapped between a guerrilla and army war, the sight of dead bodies on stalls, guns, blood and needles, and the pungent smell of blood mixed with rainwater.
~ I just learned that I have an invisible entity (a.k.a. twin). Ate Marj vindicated this idea when she saw a girl inside my room two nights ago. She thought that it's ME, but then she remembered that I'm in the living room busy swooning over Jun Matsumoto. The "girl" is supposedly a doppelganger. Two theories came up. One, the influx of negative energy (my depression moments and sad aura) conjured huge amounts of negativity in my room, thus creating the said "girl". Two, it's an entity which decided to imitate my face for the fun of it. HOWEVER, during my talks with Ate Marj (who herself has a twin), I found out that the "girl" is not a mere doppelganger, but a spiritual entity which is deemed to be my twin forever (think of the daemon in The Golden Compass). I often had experiences wherein most people mistook me for the "girl". Too many experiences. Anyway, I'm finally okay with the thought of it. I was then advised not too TALK TO HER (which I really want to do) because she might feed on my weakness and become strong, and may replace the physical me. Oh well. Another set of rules. *rolls eyes*
Whew. Bad things, Nevertheless, the scale should be balanced.
Positive:
~ The AWITENISTA 2008 preliminaries is successful! Weee! There are far too many BEAUTIFUL songs this year that's why we have to stretch the 15-song limit to 20. Congratulations for those who made it. For those who didn't, there is still next year. Keep your fingers crossed and watch for the AWITENISTA '08 Finals Night this February. :)
~ We've had our Dorm Christmas party last night. We had lots of food, lots of fun, and lots of noise. Haha! I gave Ate Marj a cross stitch set. She-she had me for her manita. Haha! I love her. She gave me a cool blue bag and *drumrolls* A WASTEBASKET! Wee! I don't have a wastebasket for my room, and that's why I'm all thank yous for her thoughtful present. :)
~ Tina is the way to go! I want to thank her for the chance she gave me. Hehe. If it's not for her, I won't be at the Adobe Photoshop Seminar with the renowned Photoshop-er Ted Padova. Haha. It was a remarkable experience. The food, certificate, pictures, and the one-on-one talk with Mr. Padova for 250 pesos! Tsk. Am I lucky or what?
~ Aaaaaaaaaaand, (again, thanks Tina), I would want to plug my new blog. It's a review /ranting blog. About my sentiments on the field of INTERNATIONAL STUDIES. (ORAYT!). It's the random ramblings of a going-deaf child. Yes, I DO think I'm audio-impaired. At times, we need to take special cases for the disabled. See the blind, hear the deaf, and speak to the mute. Click, click, click. http://sinabawanggulay.blogspot.com/
I used to hate vegetables. But not anymore. I used to have clear hearing. Not anymore. I used to be cynical on everything. And I think it will stay that way forevermore. Haha!
Contrary to the Tagalog url, it's in English. PREPARE FOR EPISTAXIS!
Have a jolly week ahead, everyone. :)
~ The AWITENISTA 2008 preliminaries is successful! Weee! There are far too many BEAUTIFUL songs this year that's why we have to stretch the 15-song limit to 20. Congratulations for those who made it. For those who didn't, there is still next year. Keep your fingers crossed and watch for the AWITENISTA '08 Finals Night this February. :)
~ We've had our Dorm Christmas party last night. We had lots of food, lots of fun, and lots of noise. Haha! I gave Ate Marj a cross stitch set. She-she had me for her manita. Haha! I love her. She gave me a cool blue bag and *drumrolls* A WASTEBASKET! Wee! I don't have a wastebasket for my room, and that's why I'm all thank yous for her thoughtful present. :)
~ Tina is the way to go! I want to thank her for the chance she gave me. Hehe. If it's not for her, I won't be at the Adobe Photoshop Seminar with the renowned Photoshop-er Ted Padova. Haha. It was a remarkable experience. The food, certificate, pictures, and the one-on-one talk with Mr. Padova for 250 pesos! Tsk. Am I lucky or what?
~ Aaaaaaaaaaand, (again, thanks Tina), I would want to plug my new blog. It's a review /ranting blog. About my sentiments on the field of INTERNATIONAL STUDIES. (ORAYT!). It's the random ramblings of a going-deaf child. Yes, I DO think I'm audio-impaired. At times, we need to take special cases for the disabled. See the blind, hear the deaf, and speak to the mute. Click, click, click. http://sinabawanggulay.blogspot.com/
I used to hate vegetables. But not anymore. I used to have clear hearing. Not anymore. I used to be cynical on everything. And I think it will stay that way forevermore. Haha!
Contrary to the Tagalog url, it's in English. PREPARE FOR EPISTAXIS!
Have a jolly week ahead, everyone. :)
5 comments:
welcome! basta ikaw! hahaha.
ano yun ethereal double mo ba yun? basta pag may mga events txt kita in case you are interested. tsaka you have miss angie's email na rin so ok na yun.
if it weren't for you... di rin masyadong masaya... you bring "life to the party". Haha. biruin mo one on one talk with Mr. Ted? Miss Vice President do something! haha
i had fun! seeee you next time!
all the best. thanks sa company!
twin?as in nakikita talaga sha na nag i exist?kinilabutan naman ako Bam!
so,whats she doing whenever she shows up?nakatayo lang or nakaupo lang or something?
i thought people with 6th sense lang ang pwedeng makakita,does that mean you and your ate marj have it?
very interesting post!
ghee
I CAN'T HEAR IT.
ME HAVING FREAKING DREAMS TOO.
masarap ang lahat ng gulay. hindi gulay ang amplaya at kerot.
if i had such a twin (which would never happen) i'd bitch-slap her to some godforsaken place in the planet. hehe. challenege her to a staredown comeptition kaya. :D
bamtot!!! salamat sa pagboto.hehe salamat. :)
things should always be balanced.korek ka dyan! regarding your dream i used to have such freky dreams too and i used to search it in the net din.hehe! and gosh u have a twin? scary.lolz. how do u feel about it? halaaa kaa!!!haha..
oh about ur friends im sori to hear about that. :( i feel bad about it..kindah sad. but maybe someday u will talk and realize that things are still worth to keep. :) i know it will find its own way. they r ur true friends and ur the same with them so i know in time things will be back to wer it used too. :)
take care bamtot! i miss u too. gosh i cant take this anymore im really super to the max grabeh! LAZY!hehe.
Post a Comment