1. Never add people whom you don’t have any intentions to talk with. DUH. It’s a waste of time, a waste of space, and a waste of memory for the Yahoo Messenger Application.
2. Stop whining if I haven’t accepted your invitation. Seriously, I don’t add people I don’t know in my YM. What do I know you’re just another lonely Arab looking for someone he can share his webcam fantasies with.
3. Do not PM people about irrelevant things if you see that their status icon is BUSY paired with a message that says THESIS/PROJECT/RESEARCH. Duh. Have some brains, will you?
4. Never start a conversation with a BUZZ especially if you are not friends with the person. By friends, I mean those people whom you have shared your worst moments with, those you can share one straw with, those who have smelled your fart more than five times, those whom you passed paper messages with about the unbearable burden of having a toenail-looking professor, those who know you PERSONALLY and those you consider your GOOD FRIEND. You get the picture. People who start conversations with a buzz are BASTOS. Nag-aral ka ba?
5. Say goodbye properly to someone you are talking with if you plan to log-out. I think this is rather self-explanatory. For goodness sake! You are not Kindergarten pupils!
10 comments:
this is good. i've been nodding all throughout the post.
visit my site HERE
bam. add me up in you blogroll. www.mackicaniban.blogspot.com
i agree to this, bam.
there are a lot of people na ka-memessage mo pa nga lang ng "kamustsa?" or "san ka?"...
tapos after five minutes, *toot* has logged out.
bastos noh?
BAM, sure, ex links ta..yaw pangaway ha..hahah.joke lng..gnahan ko sa imong tula..pagbuhat pa..done adding u..
BAM, sure, ex links ta..yaw pangaway ha..hahah.joke lng..gnahan ko sa imong tula..pagbuhat pa..done adding u..
i agree to your post. and i can very much relate to the BUZZ thing. kaka-atake sa puso no? haha :)
this is nice! :)
hi, salamat sa pagdalaw sa aking "whatever" na blog. :D
Hell yeah. I kept nodding the whole time I was reading. =)
nice.
Post a Comment