Tuesday, April 7, 2009

After One Day


****NOTE: HIGHLY RANDOM [BE WARNED]****

I just came back from Kusiong, y'know, the coastal town where I used to spend my summer breaks and Christmas vacations as a kid. And as expected, I spent a minimum of four hours in the water. BWAHAHAHA!

I used to do this before but nothing beats doing it now. I don't have to worry about seeing my grandmother (or any of my uncles) walking towards the shore carrying a meter-long stick to beat me for staying too long in the water.

It is a happy, happy feeling. Being 19 and a college graduate. Hah!

I am now fully responsible for my life! They can't go around pushing me on what to do or not to do as I've already finished my obligation towards them (that is, finishing school). I can now wade in the water and swim around all day without them poking their noses (or their sticks) in my business (as if).

I am highly grateful that Eseng lent me her Princess Diaries series. It's a break (really) from all those photocopied materials about the history of the Arabs and the Palestinian question. Haha. T'was fun. I think that my way of writing has been influenced by Cabot. And it must count that I'm writing on this blog again! Which is of course another form of a journal (just like what Mia keeps). But whatever.

I am now a shade darker than my original complexion (except for the part of my arms usually covered by the sleeves of my shirt). And I am, once again, over-sensationalizing the existence of my crush. I know that it is unfair of me to highlight and exaggerate about how I "like" him as I know that it is but a defense mechanism on how I helplessly try to cover up the fact that I do not have a lovelife (which if you ask me, is not surprising as based on how I interact with those weird life forms a.k.a. XY-chromosome creatures wandering aimlessly in the cosmos). 

It's a good thing Jenny understands me (even if I continually hoard her with thoughts of Lee Hong Ki looking like Yeng Constantino) when she said that I'm trying to make myself believe that I really like the subject of my affection attention; whereas the truth is, I am just using him (ouch!) to fill the "emotional vacuum" brought about by my need to have a crush.

Um, excuse me, but TSE!

So basically, this is all I have to say. For now. =))

PS.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A BOARDING HOUSE (WHICH DOESN'T IMPOSE CURFEWS) FOR A MINIMUM OF 1.2K A MONTH? PM ME.


No comments: