Thursday, August 18, 2005

Acknowledgements

I'm feeling jubilant.

And it's not the "Kadayawan Ambience". I did great on a thing I thought I will never like ever (MATHEMATICS). It may not seem as an outstanding achievement for other people, but for me, it is. Doing something you don't like can drive you nuts, I tell you. Which is why excelling on it demands for a celebration. Yay!

I thought of putting up my acknowledgements here. A small tribute to those who played a rather big part in my life.

~ I thank GOD for the 1st day of June.. (not only was it my birthday but it was also the first day of class in our first year high school, remember?)
~ to the person who made LHS.
~ to Ma'am Uy for STILL being a virgin.
~ to Ma'am Riños for the "lessons" she taught.
~ to Sir Googol (err) Ali for the remarkable walk-outs.
~ to Sir Unad for the unforgettable lessons about the "Jenjes op da Postyulet".
~ to Ma'am Yaon for letting us hate her.
~ to Ma'am Guerrero for the memories of GABI-GABI and PAKO-PAKO.
~ to Ma'am Importante for her INSIGNIFICANCE.
~ to Ma'am Nacario for giving us the memories of her precious mineral water bottle and its green-colored knitted handle.
~ to Sir Balane for the Carrot-Squash Ketchup and the Best Investigatory Project Award.
~ to Sir Boquia for the best PE sessions ever.
~ to Sir Estaris and Sir Sajid for the sleeping time (Physics and Chemistry).
~ and to all the teachers of Laboratory High School who are some of the reasons why high school life is the best part of my life as of yet.

I also wish to extend my gratitude to batch 14 for the wonderful memories.
~ to Maki and Gelle for being with me through good times and bad.
~ to Ishy, Nhile and Telle for the crazy things.
~ to May for being the best pal there is.
~ to Ching and Jeehan! You have no idea how special you are to me.
~ to Norlene for all the memorable "first-times".
~ to the Smooth Criminals especially to Fairdauz for all the crazy stuff we did.
~ to Benedict and all the members of Elixir Society. Friendship, really, is one of the best kind of magic.
~ to Meong for the "pasaway" attitude I know I won't forget.
~ to Rainy for the making BEST lyrics I could ever imagine.
~ to the KPB boys. I won't exchange them for Daniel Radcliffe. Promise!
~ to Delson dela Torre for the ERASERHEADS addiction he passed unto me. Not to mention the "words of wisdom" he keeps on blabbing whenever he texts me.
~ to Dan Emmanuel Maraon! MARAON 5 and Pari DANmaso. I miss you Dan! HAHAHA
~ to Teddy Farabi Anayatin! Tedz, belaaated happy birthday! It's two months late. So, yeah.
~ to Julie, Ling-Ling and Perlamae. The little ones who played a big part in my life.
~ to Hyran, Lesther, Daryl, Princess, Fatima, Tanibai, Palo, Cookie, Arnaifa and all other members of batch16 .
~ to batch15. I wish you good luck on your life.
~ to Maley, Von and all my other 'friendships'. I'll be your friend even if CPs would disappear.
~ to Soraya aka Baby Ubal for being my be(a)st cousin and friend.
~ to Adheng Ubal! Adheng Gansu! Coolest cousin evurrr
~ to the D'mytz. Lola Jeehan, Bonebank, Kaluda, Hanna Yoridango, Ammar Aduk, Muaz G'mboot and Men Ubal
~ to my little cousins, Patty and Paopao.
~ to Mamang and Mami Whale for the allowance. And also for being the World's Greatest Parents. Mang, Mi I love you.
~ to Papang, I do know that there is no "friendster" in heaven but I just like you to know that you're still the greatest DAD in the world.

~ thanks to Cotabato City! The best! HAHA
~ thanks to ADDU for the new experience.
~ to Sections 1R, 1S, 1S1, and 1S2.
~ to PAM. for reading my NONSENSE posts.
~ to Meg, for the laughter.
~ to FAYE CARMINA PIMENTEL for being a TRUE and BEST friend.
~ to YOU. You don't know who you are. Thanks for making me smile. Thanks for coming to my life.
~ and lastly, I thank GOD for giving you all to me!

To Faye: A combination of Maki and Angelle. Thanks for EVERYTHING. MATH WIZARDRY NA ITUU! =)))

From, Ms. Scripted Prayer and Why-I-Feel-Bad-About-My-Parents

No comments: