Saturday, August 13, 2005

Ateneo Fiesta Day 3

What's ADDU Fiesta on its last day?

It's completely unpredictable. Here's how.

~ I woke up at 8.
~ The toilets of Dotterweich, Canisius and Wieman that are usually packed of cauliflower-brained girls are completely deserted.
~ I saw my "twin". It's a good thing I changed clothes. We could have been both wearing blue.
~ I "stalked" her. We're not totally alike. She's too girlish.
~ The line to the Sayawtenista is none the less different from yesterday. It was actually longer.
~ Pam and me playing with Paola's cam. Goofing around amidst the sweaty bodies around us.
~ We sat near the SBG. And it's like sitting with a troop of Howler Monkeys.
~ Nevertheless, there is this cute, chinky-eyed guy next to us. Hahahaha!
~ Philosophy! The most loved division got their annual intake of fresh yells and cheers from the crowds as they presented their dance. Poi and Ilsea on spotlight!
~ SSE sucks. Accountancy, Humanities, and Engineering Division stole the scene.
~ Hail to Sir Godie!
~ A certain Maan from a certain Star of Davao sang. She's so proud of ADDU. Yah, whatever.
~ EA Division won the Sayawtenista. With all the Tap Dancing and Eraserheads songs, they do deserve the place.
~ Speaking of Eraserheads, THEY RULE!
~ The catchy cheers of BA and BSAMA and the ludicrous cheers from the Nursing Division.
~ The Secretary of Student Affairs' (Sir Rikki) declaration of the No-class-on-Monday. This was followed by cheers.
~ Students chorusing "TUESDAY! TUESDAY!". Sir Rikki stressing "No.. Monday only". This was followed by a unified "ayy.." and a shrill "BADEEEENNG!!" at the back.
~ Party. A party without FOOD. *sniff*
~ Dancing to the beat of BUTTERCUP, MICKEY and other 70's pop. LOSE MY BREATH brought memories of Rainy and her unforgivable lyrics.
~ Dining at Taps MTS.
~ Dela and Nigel's house.
~ South Park. Again.
~ And here I am. FRB.
~ GUNBOUND ONLINE!
~ I won five straight games! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a good way to end the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it.^^