I woke up at 8.
I looked for Faye the moment I stepped in the school. She's nowhere to be seen. I saw Rizza Jane. We went to NCX to buy some headache pills and food, then we went to the Covered Court afterwards. Meg IS funny. She was cheering for the NURSING team. BA won. And the next thing I knew, Meg was jumping up and down with happiness.
There has been an EDGE THE WALL challenge. A wall climbing booth from the BA. It was more or less 25 feet. I tried. And I made it. Within 53 seconds! Ilsea captured the moment with her phone.
The SSE booth got a videoke machine. A girl with such NERVE tried her luck. I can't determine whether she sang or recited a lyric. She was totally out of pitch. But she is confident. And I guess, that's what matters.
I tried the Toss-a-Ring booth of the Philosophy division. I failed. I am sooo unlucky.
I went back to the gym to watch another basketball game. A towering guy with the name PAUVIE stitched on his jersey was running to and from the court. I saw him whenI took the entrance exam.
Faye came with JEBOY. Whatever. He's Rizza's friend. Meg and Rizza were laughing as they told us that they saw Sir Gabisan without his sunglasses. We asked what did he looked like and Meg, looked left and right before whispering, "The lines around his eyes were red. Like an alien." As she said that, a girl with NS shirt sat down next to us. I stared at her shirt. In it is an ALIEN.
My Internet Access Card almost got lost. Faye and me went down the stairs only to find a long line of students. They're lining for the Cheerdance contest. Faye went home so I hang out with PAMELA MONICA and her friend, Sol. They were watching the basketball game. Pam said that everyone will be ushered outside the gym after the game so we ought to hide in the comfort room.
We did. But the CR is packed with girls who seems to have the same line of thinking as us. We joked about hiding at the Guard's post so we have no choice but to get out.
The front-liners were BA students. Sol is BA. So we inserted on the line. It is so hot! And everyone is pushing each other. After a million gasps and shouts, we were able to get in.We were seated near the BA at ACCOUNTANCY. And they are soooo noisy! SS&E were miles away. Nevertheless, I screamed att he top of my lungs everytime the SSE team was called.
The Dancesport contest started. The HUMANITIES were great. SSE sucks.
But the Cheerdance was stupendous. I AM amazed. It's definitely a hard decision to choose between the teams. The SSE team went in the top5. I looked for my other classmates at the bleachers after the program, but they were nowhere to be found. It's only Adela, Iris, and Ate Steph.
Bayani called and we hang out at South Park. Adela and me stayed at the car as they ordered beer.
I'm dead tired. What a day.
I looked for Faye the moment I stepped in the school. She's nowhere to be seen. I saw Rizza Jane. We went to NCX to buy some headache pills and food, then we went to the Covered Court afterwards. Meg IS funny. She was cheering for the NURSING team. BA won. And the next thing I knew, Meg was jumping up and down with happiness.
There has been an EDGE THE WALL challenge. A wall climbing booth from the BA. It was more or less 25 feet. I tried. And I made it. Within 53 seconds! Ilsea captured the moment with her phone.
The SSE booth got a videoke machine. A girl with such NERVE tried her luck. I can't determine whether she sang or recited a lyric. She was totally out of pitch. But she is confident. And I guess, that's what matters.
I tried the Toss-a-Ring booth of the Philosophy division. I failed. I am sooo unlucky.
I went back to the gym to watch another basketball game. A towering guy with the name PAUVIE stitched on his jersey was running to and from the court. I saw him whenI took the entrance exam.
Faye came with JEBOY. Whatever. He's Rizza's friend. Meg and Rizza were laughing as they told us that they saw Sir Gabisan without his sunglasses. We asked what did he looked like and Meg, looked left and right before whispering, "The lines around his eyes were red. Like an alien." As she said that, a girl with NS shirt sat down next to us. I stared at her shirt. In it is an ALIEN.
My Internet Access Card almost got lost. Faye and me went down the stairs only to find a long line of students. They're lining for the Cheerdance contest. Faye went home so I hang out with PAMELA MONICA and her friend, Sol. They were watching the basketball game. Pam said that everyone will be ushered outside the gym after the game so we ought to hide in the comfort room.
We did. But the CR is packed with girls who seems to have the same line of thinking as us. We joked about hiding at the Guard's post so we have no choice but to get out.
The front-liners were BA students. Sol is BA. So we inserted on the line. It is so hot! And everyone is pushing each other. After a million gasps and shouts, we were able to get in.We were seated near the BA at ACCOUNTANCY. And they are soooo noisy! SS&E were miles away. Nevertheless, I screamed att he top of my lungs everytime the SSE team was called.
The Dancesport contest started. The HUMANITIES were great. SSE sucks.
But the Cheerdance was stupendous. I AM amazed. It's definitely a hard decision to choose between the teams. The SSE team went in the top5. I looked for my other classmates at the bleachers after the program, but they were nowhere to be found. It's only Adela, Iris, and Ate Steph.
Bayani called and we hang out at South Park. Adela and me stayed at the car as they ordered beer.
I'm dead tired. What a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment