I am now OFFICIALLY living in Juan Dela Cruz St., Davao City! Goodbye Obrero! Goodbye 11:00 Curfew! Goodbye Misery!
Weeeee! After 17 years, I finally experienced how it feels like to have your OWN room. Hahahaha!
NSTP time! Sleeping time! Let's play guitar time! But today, it was, I LOVE INTERNET time! Getting nostalgic about ASYLUM trippings.
Weeeee! After 17 years, I finally experienced how it feels like to have your OWN room. Hahahaha!
NSTP time! Sleeping time! Let's play guitar time! But today, it was, I LOVE INTERNET time! Getting nostalgic about ASYLUM trippings.
-Contains EXCESSIVE neurotransmitters(norepinephrine, dopamine, serotonin,
glutamate, acetylcholine, gamma amino butyric acid, muriatic acid, etc)
-SAGLET (little sago)
-ASYLUM (TAMBAKAN ng mga BALIW)
Formerly called INSANITY UNLIMITED Inc.
Ito yung tropa ng mga NBSB at VeeJinns. Mga pinaka-matino sa 1R, S, S1, S2. hehe.
FAYE "tala" TAN vocals
JANE "isang" MADRIGAL lead/ vocals
MEG "doray" AYALA bass/ vocals
IRIS "tekla" GATES tambourine/vocals
BAM "simang" ZOBEL drums
PAM "ikay" BUCHANAN keyboards
ILSEA "eseng" WASHINGTON manager
Popularized the lines:
"Ah Wala! Wala! Talo jud!"
"Unsa man? Ha? Ha? HA?"
"Looks can be VERY deceiving."
"Love is HANDICAPPED."
"We don't hurt people's pride. We DESTROY it."
Tsk. Photobucket does not allow video access with blogspot. *cries*
Try watching the moronic video there. ^^
Meet them. Click, click, click, click!
------------
The ADC people were in Philippine Nikkei Jin Kai. Training high school students for the Inter-school Debate we will be hosting. Hmm..? Poor kids. They'll be suffering from META-nosebleed at a very early age. Hahahaha.. ^^
I texted the turtles and I found out that they saw a high school freshie who looks EXACTLY like me. Ows? Lotty handed out the story and the whole asylum listened. He was ever sooooo glad. He caught Meg's attention at last. ^^
Lotty: Oo lagi! Kamukha mo! Ganito mga nangyari.. (I promise! She really looks like you! This is what happened..)
Scene 1
Karla: *upon seeing the girl* O, naa ka lagi diri Baaa--- (Oh, you were here afterall Baa--)
Pansit: *making gestures* Dili na si Bam! (That's not Bam!)
Scene 2
Lotty: Sam, tingnan mo ba yung batang nakablue na may bangs. (Sam, look at that girl in blue dress. The one with bangs.)
Sam: Yang kamukha ni Bam? (The one who looks like Bam?)
Scene 3
Sam: Karla, andito ba si Bam? (Karla, is Bam here?)
Karla: Wala. (No.)
*silence*
Karla: Uuuy! Hinahanap daw niya! (Uuuy, why are you looking for her?)
Sam: May kamukha kasi siya dito. (There's a student here who looks like her.)
Ohmygas. I think I want to see that girl. Makes me remember what happened on our Ateneo Fiesta last year.
------------
"Conserve water. Drink BEER."
Yeah. That is Kenn and Andrew's philosophy in life. I texted everyone on there whereabouts. No replies. I've tried all lines.
"Oi, saan kayo? Di magreply, mamatay?"
"Pssst! Nakauwi na kayo? Saan kayo tambay?"
"Umuwi na daw si Karla! Saan kayo?"
"Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooy! Mga kutonglupa!"
"Kotavare! Pagreply bah!"
Useless. I tried another line.
"Magkano ba ang grande?Ü"
Poink! Bull's eye! In less than three minutes, my phone is flashing with the MESSAGE MEMORY FULL alert. Beer. Who knows what it can do?
They summoned me to JEFF2x (which they pronounced as JEP2x and which Kristine Uy corrected). Andrew, being the Komodo Dragon that he is, used my Php100 for a bottle of beer which he and Kenn drank eagerly. He was yapping about the responsibility given to our batch. That the ADC has finally made its mark in the NDC, that it is already on the "peak of its career" and that it should not stop in our batch.
Waw. He's freaking me out. That's too much of a responsibility.
But, he gave out his EXTENSION speech. He tattled about his historical making. That he was once a nobody in the world of debating. And that our batch is oozing with potentials. That we do not know what to do with these potentials. That we are wasting it with our "I-think-I'm-not-deserving" attitude. That we are improving. That he will train me as an adj. That we can make it. That I should not talk about pseudo-issues. That he feels he is dying. That Karla is the one who tempts him to cheat (Toink! Issue! hahaha!). That Kenn should lessen his I-don't-care-what-you-think-about-me attitude. That Sharmila is hot. That we should not call him Kuya. And that I should pay for the Shanghai Rolls he ate.
On his super lengthy speech, I think he was only pointing out one thing.
CONFIDENCE.
That talents are given by God to be shared. Not to be kept. When you have confidence, you CAN have all. And even how talented you may be, if you don't have it, you have NONE.
I think that's a good point. What a persuasive speech. Eherm.. *clears throat* Okay. I give the win to Mr John Andrew Macuto!
I believed him. I know we could.
And yes. I paid for the Rolls. T.T
2 comments:
mhmm cant seem to watch the vid.
sayang..wala akong maclick,i mean no video daw? :)
Post a Comment