Whew! I missed blogging. So much. And I miss you all people. ^^
Yeah tin, kinacareer ko na resolution ko. Hahaha!
OMG. I feel like fainting. Song currently playing: I've Been Waiting For You by Guys Next Door. Oh 90's music. The Boy Band explosion. This song reminds me of my last crush. Haha! Avy, I'm so over him na, pramis. Naalala ko lang siya sa kantang to. Hehe.
Anyway, I'm supposed to write my reaction paper regarding the past IS week forums for Bugan's class. But as usual, my laziness got me again. I feel like slacking. I do believe I'm Juan Tamad's reincarnate.
This week has been great. My relationship with my classmates is improving. I made a caricature of our class. The first step to a wondrous friendship. Chloe and me are getting supah-close. Judging by the way we call each other "adik!". Harvey can be a pain sometimes, but I'm learning to tolerate him. Janine is not tantamount to a Kindergarten-jester anymore. Jeng is super nice. And I worship An! I'm loving Millie and Kim more and more. Their Lit report about the short story "A Sudden Shower" by Hwang Sun-Won was absolutely wonderful. Millie DOES love Korea! I remembered a certain scene in My Sassy Girl where a movie much like the story of "A Sudden Shower" was uttered by The Girl. Justin commented on the story and said that it was like the novel "A Walk to Remember". Whoa. If I'm not mistaken, the movie Sassy Girl was shown on 2001. Therefore, the "Shower" story is older than the A Walk To Remember itself which grew famous sometime in 2002. I looked up for it a while ago, and boy am I right! The story "A Sudden Shower" was actually the renowned literary piece Sonagi which made its way to the world on 1959! And that's like half a century ago! Originally called Rain Shower, it is cited as a timeless Korean Classic by the Koreans. Take that Justin! I was about to blurt "GO MILLIE Go!". But I got lazy. Hehe.
Yesterday, a miracle happened. The WHOLE gang (ASYLUM) ate lunch together. We never had a time to eat lunch together because of our stupid schedules. Eseng was pestering us about a Studio Pic. I do want a studio pic. I know the others want it too. But we are so busy. Or maybe, because we are just lazy.
Ok. Ed and me are officially best friends (according to him, that is). That frog! Some people are raising their eyebrows about our 'friendship'. Like duh. What do they want? Whenever I get superclose with Karla (and even with the Asylum people), they call me a Lesbian. And now, they're questioning my friendship with Edong!? Yeah, whatever. Controversies swarm me. And I'm not even on TV yet!
Speaking of TVs and cameras - (yes, I'm having a loooooooooooooong post here. Forgive me. I'm blog-deprived) I would now spill the word about my latest blooper. I am actually camera-shy. Yeah, you heard it right so shut up and stop gagging --- Okay. This afternoon, it seemed like a superdooper evil spirit took hold of my body that I haven't realized what I was doing until it's too late. I went to Kalasag, passed an application form, and actually HAD AN INTERVIEW for the AWITENISTA HOST! Oh My God! What have I done!? OMG. Why do I have to suffer for jumping into the bandwagon!? I mean the ADC Gang (Intsik included) went for it too. I threw away my dignity this afternoon! I looked like a complete buffoon. I registered perfectly in the camera just like the way a trampled mudpie does. Arrghh! After the traumatic interview, two thoughts crossed my mind.
1. I'll go to the school cafeteria, ask for a knife and slit my throat.
2. Crawl all the way to the 7th floor and jump in the middle of Roxas Avenue.
I am now proclaiming a personal war against videocameras!
Karla was telling me that it was worth the experience. I am on the verge of losing my sanity. It's a good thing Karla suggested eating two slices of thick pudgy chocolate cake in City Tri. Amidst the turmoil deep in our hearts, we managed to watch the movie Dejavu for my English Paper. It's a great movie. It made us think. I just hope I won't be experiencing any dejavu about my stupid camera experience.
I want to reflect about this week's highlights: my meta-dramatic Thursday night talk with Jane, I-love-my-friends-so-much idea, gender-insensitivity, THE interview, my failure to pass a Webteam Article, and my long list of paperworks.
But as usual, I got lazy. :)
Yeah tin, kinacareer ko na resolution ko. Hahaha!
OMG. I feel like fainting. Song currently playing: I've Been Waiting For You by Guys Next Door. Oh 90's music. The Boy Band explosion. This song reminds me of my last crush. Haha! Avy, I'm so over him na, pramis. Naalala ko lang siya sa kantang to. Hehe.
Anyway, I'm supposed to write my reaction paper regarding the past IS week forums for Bugan's class. But as usual, my laziness got me again. I feel like slacking. I do believe I'm Juan Tamad's reincarnate.
This week has been great. My relationship with my classmates is improving. I made a caricature of our class. The first step to a wondrous friendship. Chloe and me are getting supah-close. Judging by the way we call each other "adik!". Harvey can be a pain sometimes, but I'm learning to tolerate him. Janine is not tantamount to a Kindergarten-jester anymore. Jeng is super nice. And I worship An! I'm loving Millie and Kim more and more. Their Lit report about the short story "A Sudden Shower" by Hwang Sun-Won was absolutely wonderful. Millie DOES love Korea! I remembered a certain scene in My Sassy Girl where a movie much like the story of "A Sudden Shower" was uttered by The Girl. Justin commented on the story and said that it was like the novel "A Walk to Remember". Whoa. If I'm not mistaken, the movie Sassy Girl was shown on 2001. Therefore, the "Shower" story is older than the A Walk To Remember itself which grew famous sometime in 2002. I looked up for it a while ago, and boy am I right! The story "A Sudden Shower" was actually the renowned literary piece Sonagi which made its way to the world on 1959! And that's like half a century ago! Originally called Rain Shower, it is cited as a timeless Korean Classic by the Koreans. Take that Justin! I was about to blurt "GO MILLIE Go!". But I got lazy. Hehe.
Yesterday, a miracle happened. The WHOLE gang (ASYLUM) ate lunch together. We never had a time to eat lunch together because of our stupid schedules. Eseng was pestering us about a Studio Pic. I do want a studio pic. I know the others want it too. But we are so busy. Or maybe, because we are just lazy.
Ok. Ed and me are officially best friends (according to him, that is). That frog! Some people are raising their eyebrows about our 'friendship'. Like duh. What do they want? Whenever I get superclose with Karla (and even with the Asylum people), they call me a Lesbian. And now, they're questioning my friendship with Edong!? Yeah, whatever. Controversies swarm me. And I'm not even on TV yet!
Speaking of TVs and cameras - (yes, I'm having a loooooooooooooong post here. Forgive me. I'm blog-deprived) I would now spill the word about my latest blooper. I am actually camera-shy. Yeah, you heard it right so shut up and stop gagging --- Okay. This afternoon, it seemed like a superdooper evil spirit took hold of my body that I haven't realized what I was doing until it's too late. I went to Kalasag, passed an application form, and actually HAD AN INTERVIEW for the AWITENISTA HOST! Oh My God! What have I done!? OMG. Why do I have to suffer for jumping into the bandwagon!? I mean the ADC Gang (Intsik included) went for it too. I threw away my dignity this afternoon! I looked like a complete buffoon. I registered perfectly in the camera just like the way a trampled mudpie does. Arrghh! After the traumatic interview, two thoughts crossed my mind.
1. I'll go to the school cafeteria, ask for a knife and slit my throat.
2. Crawl all the way to the 7th floor and jump in the middle of Roxas Avenue.
I am now proclaiming a personal war against videocameras!
Karla was telling me that it was worth the experience. I am on the verge of losing my sanity. It's a good thing Karla suggested eating two slices of thick pudgy chocolate cake in City Tri. Amidst the turmoil deep in our hearts, we managed to watch the movie Dejavu for my English Paper. It's a great movie. It made us think. I just hope I won't be experiencing any dejavu about my stupid camera experience.
I want to reflect about this week's highlights: my meta-dramatic Thursday night talk with Jane, I-love-my-friends-so-much idea, gender-insensitivity, THE interview, my failure to pass a Webteam Article, and my long list of paperworks.
But as usual, I got lazy. :)
4 comments:
I understand your sentiments about being lazy! haha when one gets sooo many things too doo.. you just wanna be lazy. haha.
Glad youre working on your resolution!
Have fuN!
Hahaha! THE interview talaga ha?! it was worth it. nasapawan ng dejavu ang lost dignity ko.
i am too camera shy in public. but when im inside my room, without anyone, im vain as hell. :-) link-ex?
i'm telegenic. but camera-shy. hehehe! char lang!
Post a Comment