Friday, February 23, 2007

Invisible for a Month

I am forever resurrected. Like a cork bobbing in and out of the water.

Nevertheless, let me recap what had happened over my looooooooooooooooooong absence. Mygedness. It's been A MONTH! FOUR WEEKS! Tsk. Ok, roll VTR.

1st Week (January 29-Feb 3)
~ We condemn Globe! UNLIMITED texting as a commodity. Tsk. I was basically unaffected at first. I registered for 5days unli last Jan31. The next day, the unli rate skyrocketed. Textscams boycotting Globe flew everywhere. I can visualize the Smart and Sun Cellular manufacturers performing a ritual Thanksgiving dance.
~ My wallet (the one brought by Paouwee from Dubai) developed a mind of his own. He went berserk and ran away from me TWICE this week.
~ Oh right. I'm so glad to be alive.

2nd Week (February 4-10)
~ Yeah! I am now officially part of the WEBTEAM! Hahahaha!
~ Pizza Hut on An's birthday. I'm loving my classmates. ABIS-ASST 2 rocks. ^^
~ Midterm exams. Grr.
~ And yeah, I have a new guitar! Her name is WENDY. *giggles* I love her. Jane picked her. I also brought a pick. His name is Twenty. Hahaha!


Ain't she a beaut?

~ I am finally divorced with my wallet. After two failed attempts to get lost, my stupid purse finally got rid of me last Friday. Huhuhuhu.. My TIMEZONE CARD! It has 40php in it! Mygawd! And yea, my damn ATM card was also inside.
~ Anito and Kokoi are officialy on. I'll post their picture next time. Hahaha! A love bound by animê.

3rd Week (Feb 11-17)
~ paperworks, pAperWorKs, PAPERWORKS! (This is one of the MAIN REASONS of my disappearance)
~ It was my freakin' dorky best friendslashcousin's birthday on Feb 11! Ubal! You have definitely left the world of minors!


Happy Birthday Ubs!
*throws confetti*

~ Tina! Happy Birthday! (This is soooooooooo late..) Forgive me. T.T


Another milestone stands... :)

~ Yea, Valentine's day. Weee! A day invented by Hallmark and Blue Mountain Arts for profit. I had a date with Karla and ended the day at Kasagingan with Kim, Meeko, Meanne, Meanne's friend (I forgot her name! Sorry!), Jay (half-German, half-Shepherd. Haha! Kidding!), and Jen. Happy Singles Awareness Day! That's fun, the acronym for SAD? Haha! No way.
~ Uh-huh! Congratulations to Pansit for bagging the Awitenista 2007!

And finally, this week. (Feb 18-21)
~ I am quitting Pink Cloud Inn to start my Madam Auring-like career. Hahahaha! I am soooooooo such a matchmaker. Hihihihi..
~ There is a political turmoil happening in Ateneo right now. And to think that this is politics IN SCHOOL.
~ What? Montano and Pacquiao for the Filipino Nation!? O.o Yeah. And the teletubbies were wearing t-backs for winter.
~ Karla is officially breaking up with LiveJournal. Bwahahahaha! Come on Blogspotters (if there is ever such a word), let's give her a BOILING welcome! Hahaha! Visit her site and read her random ramblings. http://implicitinfluence.blogspot.com/

Well, I think that summarizes what had happened. My insights about our recollection will be posted next. :)

I hope it won't took another month or so.

PROCRASTINATION does breed INVISIBILITY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa special mention diod ba!! hehe. thank you Bam. Appreciate it lots.. ok lang na late uy... hehe. :P thankies thankies..

hectic month.. hectic 4 weeks. haha i just realised acronym for SAD pala? hehehe :P wala lang...

and glad you updated.. i really like your layie.. the colorsss.... sooo sweet. hehe

Anonymous said...

hahaha!super late na bati mo,pero naihabol mo pa! :) Tina and your cousin will be glad.

welcome back,Bam!!blog on!!rock on!!

i`ll link you up,k?para di kita hinahanap ;)

ychel said...

hey tnx for dropping to my blog :) ill link u up asap ;)

ur soo busy too! :P

take care :)

Adobobo said...

Congrats on making it to the Webteam!!! I'll make it a point to drop in on the AdDU Webforums hereon...sayang nga naman ang bayad, hehe...

Everyone's so busy these days.(finals na, wooh!) With all the paperwork, oral exams, and interviews, I feel like I'm perpetually chasing after time...

Pero siyempre, make time for blogging gyud!!! =P