Sunday, December 9, 2007

Seven Truths

Tagged by Ate Ami. So now, I have to share seven facts about my extremely dorky life. Ha ha.

1. Maybe it's because of sheer laziness, but I always end up scribbling/writing on my palms. May it be the assignment for the week or a new friend's number. That's probably the reason why I tend to snooze in class. My brain is ultimately ink-blotted.

2. I talk. A LOT. I talk in tongues. I talk in riddles. I talk to ANYBODY. ANYTHING. NAME IT. Walls, shadows, animals, balloons, monobloc chairs, guitars, myself.

3. I can control my dreams. When having nightmares, I can force myself to wake up.
I can even make my mind go blank when I do not like the part of the dream. In other words, I can make the conscious and subconscious part of my brain work at the same time.

4. I abhor worms. I am not afraid of frogs, roaches, rats, snakes, lizards, and spiders. But I really, really, really, really don't like worms.

5. The rain fascinates me. Maybe I'm part-frog because I love it when it rains. I feel better when it's raining than when it's not. I can do somersaults, count the raindrops, do poetry, strum my guitar, create a painting, blog forevaaaaaaaah!

6. If thinking can make you rich, I'll probably be the wealthiest person in the planet. I cannot stop myself from not thinking. I find it really, really hard to concentrate because thoughts keep swarming my mind. I can't even sleep without thinking about something. Sometimes, I find it irritating that I need to contemplate on whatever thing that crosses my mind. And a looooot of people already warned me about thinking TOO much.

7. I am afraid of myself. I don't get angry easily. But when I do, I would find it really difficult to let go of everything. People tend to abuse me for my "shallowness", like when I overlook their constant mistakes. But you know, when you tend to always forgive even without the person asking for your forgiveness, it can really push you off your limits. As for me, great love can turn to great hate and indifference. I can keep grudges. I actually scare myself when I think about it.

I had always wanted to tell this to the world, and I think this can be a good avenue for it.

I am good in the highest sense of good. I can serve you, I can let you step on me, I can make you happy, I can even die for you. But you should not make me mad. You won't like it.

---

*re-reads post*
Hmmm.. That sounded weird. Haha!

Like I was besieged by some evil force. But this is a journal anyway. And it is supposed to be an outlet of what I should feel. There should be no need to censor emotions. Especially if it affects you in a huge way.

As of now, I am in a stage of great emotionalslashsocial turmoil. And may God help me surpass this.

I'm tagging anyone who wants to be tagged.

4 comments:

ychel said...

hey! how u doin? i love the post ha..it shows the real..real..real..BAMTOT! :)

well people doesnt need to hate u coz ur nice and really good. and of course they will not let u get mad kasi nga they will hate their life if they did.haha!

i hope things will get better for u. hope u feel better in time. i know u will just relax and take it easy. take care always..mwahugs.

pahabol..hehe! nominated ako blog of the week. vote for me here. http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com oh diba ngupdate ako.hehe! thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

whoa cool, you can control your dreams. ako in my dreams i find myself acting as i would in real life, so parang conscious din ako somehow. i wouldn't want half of them to come true though, lol.

you're wise enough i guess. you can overcome the emo stuff. (i don't mean THAT kind of emo ha) ;)

Unknown said...

yay! mr.ted have to agree with your number 2 Bam and even the other guy *the one who throws giveaways*

and thinking does make you rich.. really. everything starts with a thought. ;p

na tag na rin ako nito pero di ko pa nagagawa. haha

Kim said...

Pinapaalam lang sa iyo mahal kong Bam na mayroon na akong bagong blog. :-) sana bisitahin mo at iwanan mo ako ng mensahe upang maidagdag kita sa mga listahan ng mga ka-link ko. hehehe

At isa pa, kung ichecheck mo iyong post ko "Atheism corrupting our young?" at ang mga comments nito, makikita mo ang pinakabagong pinagdedebate namin ni turtle sam. Ang aking pinakabagong post ay ang pinakabago kong rebuttal. Haha sana suportahan niyo ko :)