Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tag and Concatenate

First, the tag from Ate Ychel. :)

5 Things Found In My Bag
Pens
Pieces of paper
Cellphone
Mp3 player
Book

5 Things Found In My Wallet
ATM card
Timezone card
Pictures
Notes from friends last February 14, 2006
Coins

5 Things Found In My Room (Alice once mistook my room for Wonderland)
GUITAR
Artworks pinned on the wall
Books on the table, books over and under the chair, books under the bed, books above and near the closet.
Bed with green bed covers
Polaris (my small, faded pink teddy bear)

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
Travel around the world
Eat
Read
Contemplate
Laugh. Dream. Live.

5 Things I’m Currently Into
SCHOOL (I'm dead serious)
DoTA
UNYAP (haha)
Checking my Multiply
My wonderful, wonderful classmates. :)

5 People to Tag for This Meme
Eseng milabs
Jenggay
Kimmi
Teeth
Paouwee Ko

---
Instant Insight for the hour:

Concatenate (verb) - to link together; unite in a series or chain. ALSO: juxtapose, combine, amalgamate, affix, agglutinate, conjugate.
We are all connected. As the sun to the moon. The rivers to the seas. Sky to land. Life and death. The world is a mosaic of different lives. A life is a conglomeration of a thousand different stories. Each story is a woven fabric of different people. Each person is a product of the world.

I do not destroy the cycle by cutting my connection to the world. I am the world.

I am YOU. I am WE.

I cannot, and I MUST not destroy ME US.

9 comments:

ychel said...

hey!!!!

thanks for doing the tag. yay!!!

i love the last part of ur post. :)

"I am YOU. I am WE.
I cannot, and I MUST not destroy ME US."

sana marami pang tag para naman meron tyong maipost.hahaha!take care bamtot!mwahugs.

Unknown said...

Hi Bam,

what is the time zone card?parang card for time traveling,haha!

heyyy,i love the poem!did you compose it?

goodnite,Bam!

Anonymous said...

you might want to read this. =)

The agony of being connected to everything in the Universe

What is to give light must endure burning.
--Victor Frankel


Many of us have set out on the path of enlightenment. We long for a release of selfhood in some kind of mystical union with all things. But that moment of epiphany--when we finally see the whole pattern and sense our place in the cosmic web--can be a crushing experience from which we never fully recover.
Compassion hurts. When you feel connected to everything, you also feel responsible for everything. You can not turn away. Your destiny is bound to the destinies of others. You must either learn to carry the Universe or be crushed by it. You must grow strong enough to love the world, yet empty enough to sit down at the same table with its worst horrors.
To seek enlightenment is to seek annihilation, rebirth, and the taking up of burdens. You must come prepared to touch and be touched by each and every thing in heaven and hell.

I am One with the Universe and it hurts.

Anonymous said...

forgot.


by Andrew Boyd

Anonymous said...

@ Ate Ychel: hehe.. kaya nga ate, maghahanap ako ng madaming meme para hindi matigang ang ating mga blog pag tinamad tayo. hahaha!

@ ate ghee: hehe.. yung timezone card po, card yun para sa arcade. hehehe.. medyo adik ako eh. hahaha! thanks sa pagdaan ate ghee. :)

@ ryan: OOOOOII! NASAN KA NA!? HINDI KITA MAHAGILAP SA CYBERSPACE BAH. EHEHE..
ANYWAY, BINASA KO. GALING2x. VERY, VERY TRUE. KARELATE KA? hehehe

Anonymous said...

bam bam bam baaaam... bam bam bam bammm...*woman shrieks*

hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Adik ka ry. Na, pano na yan? Saan ka ba madalas tumambay na site ngayon? Nagpapaka-ermitanyo ka na? hehe.. :p

Unknown said...

ah,haha,arcade,as in video arcade?laman din kami nyan coz of my youngest daughters,hindi nga lang time zone :)


Happy weekend!
hugs,
ghee

Anonymous said...

speaking of tags... i tagged you. the rules are in my blog ;)